Heli trip of East Phang Nga

Phang Nga Travel Blog

Normally, people only thinking about the west side of Phang Nga Province, when talking about Phang Nga. Phang Nga is actually look like a peninsular from North to South so it actually has west and east side. On the West side, is the Andaman Sea, with stronger wave and white beach. On the East side, Phang Nga Bay, there are some beach also but there is no wave. The sea in Phang Nga bay is really calm. The Water front area of the East side is usually cover with mangrove

I have a chance to get on to the helicopter to look at some land to develop a resort in Phang Nga Province.

The location is the east of Phang Nga in the Phang Nga bay. The east side is much calmer sea, as the result quite heavily grown by mangrove forest. However, as you can see from the mangrove can give you difference feeling of the Phang Nga.

I nearly forget. If you look at these small island some of it is the famous ‘Ko Ta Pu’ and Ko Hong. Ko Ta Pu is the island in which the James Bond with golden gun and Ko hong is the island in which there is a lagoon inside the island and can only enter when the water level receded.

There are really few beach on the eastern Phang Nga. Mostly mangrove and some is rocky. However, for my work I manage to find a piece of land which has two private beaches but the road to go to the land is not yet ready to develop. Most of the trip I go by small long tail boat (boat with old car engine and propeller connected to a long shaft)

Since I found the land, I have to take some picture from the air so this is the result. I hope you enjoy the picture as much as I do. (I can tell you I am afraid of height and I do not appreciate flying really but the view made it worthwhile)

pierre86 says:
superb aerial pictures..
Posted on: Jul 20, 2012
Areerat says:
Really good!
Posted on: Mar 14, 2009
cmgervais says:
Hey, this doesn't look like "work" at all! Beautiful! Great shots.
Posted on: May 11, 2008