Headed back to C`ch. Is it really the end?!

Christchurch Travel Blog

Night out with the gang

Wow, times flies! That`s what I thought on the morning of the 24th. Got ready, and Nevin took us for a walk up the steepest street in Dunedin. It was fun doing a morning climb, albeit tiring. After that, we visited the Maroari Boulders formation on the beach where we also had morning coffee. My acco in C`ch had to be sorted out, thankfully they found a spare bed in the YHA and Nevin helped me towards that.

From the boulders, we were headed to C`ch. We stopped at a town (Darn! forgot the name) for a McD`s lunch. We reached C`ch around 3pm that evening. there were lots of ppl being dropped off at lots of places. He dropped me off at YHA. I checked email and went to my room, took a long nap and at around 7pm, woke up and went to Tulsi again for dinner. My roommates were ALL french. The room I got this time was awful. And I got the bed that`s the top one, and right next to the windows. So damn!

That evening, rather night at 9pm met up with the rest of the gang at "Saints and Sinners" pub which was located in the hostel they were staying at. We had a few drinks there, and went to another pub. It was around 1am by now. The others proceeded to the dance floor, I proceeded back to the hostel as I needed rest and needed to be up for the sheep shearing show the next day.

Rick and Emily