Through Plymouth

Plymouth Travel Blog

October 18

Bartek had not receive my message so he wasn't yet ready to come to the station, so we set a meeting point in the town centre (the big Warsaw alike shopping street). It was market day and sunny, so it was pretty busy!
I waited and watched the people around until Bartek arrived.

It was a calm day anyway, we finally spent it at its place and Bart was working later that night(?!) and well I was stopping only for the night and then would continue my journey back east tomorrow on, it was the time to pick the thing I had left here and gives Bartek's tent back.

I don't remember much...

----------
October 19

I woke up late and was so undecisive on taking a decision on how to leave Plymouth, studying maps and not sure if I would fail or if it would be a fine day. I would head to Sturminster to John's place in Dorset. As last time the hitching was great all the way, I was careful. I anyway took a sudden decision and headed outside after giving my greetings and thankful to Bart and his flatmates.

I walked quite a while to be on the right road and while I was holding my hitching sign alongside me while walking normally a car pull aside! I didn't have to find a spot and start to hitch out of Plymouth that was great, he saw my sign and immediately understood what I was about to do. He was heading north further north than Exeter so I had a ride till there then.
Plymouth