Charlotte Travel Blog

I'm back from Brad's graduation party.  It was actually pretty freaking awesome.  Before the party he and I ran to Wal*Mart to pick up the essential water guns for us to use later.  That was tons of fun.  His friend Ryan builds bombs and other explosives and gave him 3 little bombs for his gift.  We went into the woods and blew them up.  It was insane.  I had a blast and I think that I might actually be going back in a few weeks to visit again.  I think it'd be ultra fun.  I have to look at my calendar and stuff to make sure I can do it though.

When we were sitting around the fire pit Brad asked me if we were still going to Europe.  I told him I didn't think he was serious about wanting to go.  He said he was so I told him a lot of the Contiki information.  His friends Shelly and T.J. overheard and said that they were both interested.  I think they'd be tons of fun to go with. I think that if Brad does go Shelly might go as well, just judging by the way she reacted.  Like I've said before, I'm not going to count on anyone else and get my hopes up.  I don't care if I go solo.

photo by: krakers71