Stockholm (day 2)

Stockholm Travel Blog

skansen

Today I've had a day in Stockholm. Of course I want to see as much as possible, so I took the Stockholm grand tour. This was a tour by bus and boat and it lasted 3,5 hours. I got a great impression about Stockholm and I really think I go back sometime to see more about the city by foot.

In the afternoon I went to Skansen. This is like a miniature Sweden. Old farmsteads and houses have been brought there from all over the country. They are seen surrounded by gardens and cultivated patches that are tipical of the time and place. There are also wild animals, mainly from Scandinavia, and rare breeds of farm animals. There are trees and plants from all parts of Sweden. It was a beautifull sunny day, so it was very nice to walk around Skansen. It is a nice place where you can acquaintance Sweden.

After this long day I went back to my hotel to refresh myself. In the evening I went to a little italian restaurant for dinner and after that I made a visit at the casino. It was my lucky day ;)

I went to bed early again, because the next morning my alarm was set at 6.30 am.

Stockholm Sights & Attractions review
Skansen is the oldest open-air museum in the world. Skansen is also a zoological park. It is located on the island of Djurg√•rden, a royal park near t… read entire review
Stockholm