EuropeSwedenOrsa

Orsa Bear Park (day 4)

Orsa Travel Blog

bears at orsa bearpark, sweden.

Today I went to the bearpark in Orsa. But my bus left at 11.45 am so in the morning I first did some shopping. After a 1.15 hours busdrive I arrived at the bearpark. I walked around for 2,5 hours it really was a beautifull park. There are just some fences so the people can't attack the animals ;), but the animals live in their own nature. July was a good time to travel there, because the bears had cubs. When I got up the mountain they where just starting to feed the cubs. It really was magical to watch the little  bears trying to catch a fish. I also saw a lynx with 2 young once. And they also have wolfs at the bearpark. When you arrive there you start walking at the bottom of the mountain going up. At the top you've got a great view of the surroundings and the park. You can also stand above the animals, so you can watch them without a fence between you and the animals.

At 5 pm  got back at my hotel in Mora, had dinner, a drink at the hotel bar, an evening walk to the lake and got early to bed because the next day I had a long trip ahead of me.

bears at orsa bearpark, sweden.
wolves at orsa bearpark, sweden.
Orsa Sights & Attractions review
Beautiful proud predators in great natural habitats. Orsa bear park is no ordinary zoo. At the park, the animals live in natural wilderness habitats … read entire review
Orsa