Parigi!

Paris Travel Blog

hotel du ville
Last weekend I went to Paris with a bunch of kids from Parma- half of us flew and half took the overnight train. Paris was beautiful. I think that it is in my Top 5 best places I've ever been too. Although we were only there for 2 whole days (we got in late thursday night and left earrrrly sunday morning), we got to do everything we wanted to.
My favorite thing was the Eiffel Tower. It was just like, mindblowing. After a long day of touristy things we headed to the tower with some wine, some bread, some fromage and a guitar. We stayed there for nearly 3 hours. At night the tower is lit up and at every hour, they twinkle lights for like 5 minutes, it really was one of the coolest things.
I also really enojy the Musee D'Orsay, the Impressionist art collection there is fantastic. We also went to the Louvre Friday night (it's freeee on friday nights!!)
Notre Dame was also wonderful. I was amazed by it's size. It was really beautiful inside, with all of the stained glass windows. We also climbed up to the top for an amazing view of Paris... too bad it was foggy.
I love crepes. And Paris.
hotel du ville
first starbucks since august :)
first starbucks since august :)
notre dame
Sacre Coeur
Sacre Coeur
Moulin Rouge
Moulin Rouge
Starry Night over the Rhone...
Starry Night over the Rhone...
Paris