The first day of astronomical spring... Japanese style!

Torun Travel Blog

Kanpai! :)
We finally managed to meet up with my friend - Ania, haven't seen her in ages! We both agreed we wanna have a totally all Japanese day. And so we did.

I managed to catch an earlier bus than I expected and was so tired I simply had to nap a bit... I woke up suddenly just in time to get off at my destination. Since I had just a few seconds to pack up - of course - I was bound to leave a book that wasn't even mine to start with behind! But whatever...
After that rough start (:P) Ania caught me on my way to out meeting point. I was kind of sad to hear about all her troubles so I tried my best to be as bubbly as possible to make this day stress-free for her :)

The first thing we did was visiting the photo exhibition. The pictures were taken in the beginning of 20th century all around Japan by this Polish traveler. Actually the whole oriental exhibition was fascinating, although mainly Chinese.
I would love to show Ania around Japan one day...
After that we had sushi, maccha ice cream and genbai cha, yummy.

On our way back we didn't really talk much but you know how it is with friends - sometimes silence tells more than words. Plus we were a bit tired... Ania gave me a ride and we listened to My Chemical Romance on the way. It's her favorite band, can't help it :P
Torun