Bozeman Travel Blog

Echo
I forgot to introduce the last member of the Morosi family... Echo, the 11 year old dog. Echo is a strange dog. Since the day I had taken him along for a walk to the playground he tends to follow me around the house. When I mention going outside to the kids he is the one that gets all excited. Every time when I am only about halfway with getting all the things ready, that we need to take with us to go to the playground, Echo starts barking and nudging me to the door. In the end I usually end up rushing the last preparations, which very often results in the situation where I am standing outside with the kids and Echo and there I realize that I forgot to bring a ton of things, so I run back and forth between the house and outside.
More Echo
It actually even happened once that I thought that I had everything and as I wanted to put Shasta in the stroller I saw that she didn't have any shoes on. I was glad I saw it before we arrived at the playground, because it takes some time to get there. But to get back on the topic, on the way back from the playground Echo tends to lag behind and is reluctant to move on.
He will keep on bugging you for a walk all day and when you finally take him he will stop every second step. But I must say that when he feels up to it he is quite active. I took the kids in the stroller and went on rollerblades myself and Echo ran along with us and didn't complain nor stop too much. However when we returned home he lay down and two hours later I found him on the same spot. He's an old dog and he has had his better days. The most important thing is that he's kind to the kids.
Bozeman