Spending spare time in Sokolniki- how to do absolutely nothing.

Sokolniki Travel Blog

Grill in my friend's house in Sokolniki

Sokolniki is a smal village situated in the woods about 20-30 km from Lodz. It's a place where people have their summer houses and spend there weekends and holidays. My very close friend has one too. Since we are close to each other I used to spend there at least two weeks during holidays and some spring/ summer weekends.

My friend Eva's house is a small cottage build by highlanders. It's cosy and stylish woodden house with fantastic half-wild big garden. It's a fantastic place to just sit and relax. Time that we spend there is a time to relax, read book or just talk, eat and drink at the terrace or next to the fireplace.

We also spend time there going for a walks, swimming (unfortunately on the swimming pool, cause the lake is good for fishing or to go there with a dog, but not for swimming) or working in the garden. There is nothing as relaxing as cutting old branches or doing the lawn.

In Sokolniki there is also one of my fauvorite restaurants called "Nasza chata". The food there you can call typical Polish, but you can also eat there something that everybody likes.

emb61 says:
prosze prosze bardzo bardzo grzecznie prosze:)
Posted on: Nov 21, 2007
kamja says:
proszę... dostałam fotki w prezencie... grzecznie prosze..
Posted on: Nov 20, 2007
emb61 says:
a co nie? moj domek wiec chce fotki:)
Posted on: Nov 20, 2007
Grill in my friends house in Soko…
Grill in my friend's house in Sok…
the garden
Dinner in Nasza Chata
Dinner in Nasza Chata
Sokolniki Hotels & Accommodations review
Sokolniki Palace
A German architect Frederick Nax designed a historic palace in Sokolniki, funded by Łukasz Bniński, in 1776. In the following years the Crown hetman… read entire review
Sokolniki