The real beach

Mui Ne Travel Blog

A lot of time to cool down we didn't give ourselves, because two days later Mui Ne was already our next destination. Mui Ne, I can describe best as one beach resort next to another. Those who read my blog thouroughly might remember that I'm more into rios, and therefor am I not so much a beach boy. Well travelling with an Ozzie you have to make some sacrefices. This was one of them, but I did it in full glory. I think I spend two days around the place making less steps a s a jew on a saturday. As I said, I'm starting to feel tired, and I decided, I could use the days of. It turned out that I spend more time at the beach as my personal Kangaroo. (sorry dear ;)) Dalat is also known for its easy riders, motorcyclist who try to convince you to let them take you all over the country. It must be said, I hear a lot of good from the people who tried it. They really show you the places you want to see, and you get to places normal tours or busses don't come. For me it was a little to expencive though. In Mui Ne, you have the Mui Ne version of the easy riders, and Tenzin took a half day tour with one of them. She was really happy with the decision, as she had a great trip. So if you're thinking about doing it when you're here...I can recomend it. For me that was one of those moments that I really had to convince myself that I was doing the right thing by not going on the trip, as I was doubting my activity level on this travell. Well, I sorted it out pretty fast. I decided not to go, beacause first of all that's what I felt like, and second there's no way I get to see everything in this trip, so I just enjoy the things I see and do, and don't look back, certainly not in sadness of something that I didn't do. I love to be lazy, so somethings about me are still the same. Most of it is, in fact. Two days of beach was the perfect preparation to go to Ho Chi Minh City AKA Saigon.
Mui Ne