Walking for hours again

Nha Trang Travel Blog

Well, it has been a while since I wrote. After we left Hoi An, we got to Nha Trang, and I must say, it was, again, wonderful. The city is devided into different sections actually, there is the local commercial one, and the touristic commercial one. In Nha Trang I also got to pick up with walking again. Visiting peaceful temples, a photographer that's pretty famous over here and in photographers world, visit a monastry, and meeting a man from Breda, of all places. I'm still full of respect for those people, offering their own free time, and money, to go out and volunteer for the less fortunate. To become a volunteer, you often have to pay! That's what Marco, the man from Breda did, and now he was on a well deserved weekend off, with two colleagues. I don't know if I would ever be possible to offer myself so much for those others, although I've been talking about it a lot of times before I left. Travelling a lot starts making me tired. The busses are actually really nice, but still...spending 6 to 12 hours in a bus every two or three days, it starts getting to me. The result is that my mind isn't really clear at all times, and the moments were there that I started thinking; What am I doing here? I'm just hanging around, don't even go to visit so many places outside the towns or cities I am. On the other hand, that's what I'm here for. To live my life the way it feels best for me at this moment. I started to think sometimes of risking to miss a lot while I'm here, just by hanging around, but if it feels like the right thing to do, I just do it. The most places I visit, I try to do by walking, and that's what suets me best. All the doubts are propably "fatigue" stimulated.
Nha Trang