AsiaVietnamHanoi

Back and ready to go

Hanoi Travel Blog

My last days in Vietnam, at least for now, were relaxing and just walking down the streets, reading a book by the lake, drink a cup of coffee,... and all over again. Although the city is busy and crowded, I did have this relaxing feeling over there. Just sitting by the lake for hours, meeting people from the Halong Bay-Cat Ba trip again...was magically relaxating. Where I'm a person who's mind is running so many times, it's a miracle how well my reading is going on this trip, even in crowded places. I admit, I'm still on my frst book, actually my second because I finished a book I startde Last year first, I feel proud about myself. Somebody has to!

I even got some company on the bench by the water sometimes. Company from local people willing to improve their English language skills by talking to foreigners, other tourists just dropping by to have a chat. Everything in this cityn started to feel familiar to me. A nice and warm feeling. But I knew there was coming an end to this visit, and the time was there to go on. The ticket was booked, the countdown took long, as those last hours I couldn't concentrate that well anymore. I don't know why, but there was something happening in me the moment I realised I had to be somewhere at a certain time.

Hanoi