Checking out by Checking in for a flight to Chile

Covington Travel Blog

AA 4531 Departs CVG 10:30 AM, Arrives MIA 1:10 PM (scheduled)

I had to make a run to pick up some last minute items on Friday night, so just a little last minute chaos before leaving on the trip.  Then of course there's always that feeling as you leave that you've left something behind or forgotten to turn off some appliance or something that flits in the back of your mind as you're driving to the airport.  Arrived at the airport, checked in, and sat down for some breakfast before catching the flight.  Slightly ticked that the flight was running late even with my 7 hour layover, because the Ohio State/Michigan game was kicking off at 12:00 and I wanted to watch as much of the game as possible.  We were only delayed by 20 minutes or so, so it wasn't a huge deal.

Flight to Miami was down on a ERJ-140, thankfully I had picked a spot on the single seat side, so I had both a window and an aisle seat on these typically small, cramped planes.

Amanda says:
We're all thinking of you Dan, and wishing you the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear how it goes. Have the BEST time, ok?? :-)
Posted on: Nov 16, 2007