'Twas the Night Before, the Night Before Christmas...

Easthampton Travel Blog

and all through the house...

I was freaking out because there's only two days left before I leave the country for 2 months!!!

I've made my lists and I've checked them 8 times and I still haven't packed anything.
Basically, I am in a mess of piles and I keep remembering other things I need to pack and I'm also wrapping gifts for Christmas and trying to get important information organized for my mom and mostly thinking what a relief it will be to just get the hell out of here!  I wonder if this is what Santa feels like today?

Well, right now I'm going to take a deep breath, and get everyone who isn't me caught up on what I'm going to be doing for the next two months.

Quarter Life Crisis Tour 2008 Itinerary

Tuesdays, December 25, 2007 - Celebrate Christmas most of the day and then drive with my mom down to NYC.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007  11:15am - Fly out of JFK on a direct flight to Tokyo (14 hours)
Thursday, December 27, 2007 - Land in Tokyo, catch flight from Tokyo to Okinawa, get picked up at the airport by Nicole!!
December 28 - January 28 - Live with Nicole in Japan.  Experience a totally new culture. Drive on the opposite side of the road (again).  See where Nicole teaches. Eat lots and lots of sushi.  New Years in Japan!!!  Spend lots of time with my best friend.  Meet a hot Marine?  We'll see.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008  8:55am - Fly from Okinawa to Seoul, South Korea, where Kevin will hopefully be waiting for me at the airport.
January 29 - February 5 - Visit Kevin in South Korea.  Learn a lot about a country I know very little about.  Experience "very cold" Korean winters.  See where Kevin is working.  Have fun with my Googily-bear!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008  11am - Fly from Seoul to Sydney, Australia with a layover in Malaysia.  This is going to be a very long flight.
Thursday, February 7, 2008 - Finally get to Sydney at 7am.  Begin first of 3 days in Australia.
February 7 - February 9 - On my own in Sydney.  Doing all the stuff I didn't get to the first time around.
Saturday, February 9, 2008  6:20pm - Fly from Sydney to Christchurch, New Zealand
Sunday, February 10, 2008  8am - Begin 15 day guided tour of New Zealand with Connections Adventures
February 10 - 24 - Touring with Connections.  Doing and seeing all sorts of amazing things like hiking glaciers, kayaking with seals, touring Lord of the Rings country, swimming with dolphins and black water rafting.  Meeting a lot of new people.  Partying.  Learning about another country.
Sunday, February 24, 2008  12pm
- Tour ends in Aukland.  Have the rest of this day and most of the next in New Zealand to explore on my own.
Monday, February 25, 2008  7:40pm - Fly from Aukland to Boston, with a layover in L.A.
Monday, February 25, 2008  9:15pm - Land in Boston (No the time there is not a typo.  With the time difference, I will land in Boston less than two hours after I left New Zealand.  However, I will have been traveling for probably 24 hours.)

And that's my trip!  Please join me in praying that everything goes as smoothly as it was planned and appears on paper.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!

Over and out from Easthampton.

And as always, rambling on...

ienjoybeingagirl says:
BON VOYAGE!!! Good luck...I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to read about everything!!! PS: Have a happy New Year in JAPAN! I hope you meet a hot Marine :)
Posted on: Dec 26, 2007