Day Trip to Bath

Bath Travel Blog

Me at the Roman Baths

On Saturday I finally made it out to Bath.  I am not sure what happened to all of London's lovely clouds and drizzle, but the same came out Saturday morning so I was quick to jump on that!

I caught the train out to Bath, it is an 1 1/2 ride so I spent the time reading the guidebook on suggestions.  I decided besides shopping the only thing I really wanted to see were the well preserved Roman Baths for which the city was named and the city walking tour which I was just reading about it, so was not going to be there on time to get on that.

Upon arriving, I browsed around and caught a very funny street act.  These two guys were in front of the "Pump House" and doing their act in thongs.  The sun was out, but it was still cold out!  The act was really fun, sparklers, fire and all.

Flirt taking a Bath
  After the exciting show, I headed into the Roman Baths.  I was amazed at how well they have pressured and excavated things.  The sun was out and the reflections in the water were just so pretty.  I took lots of pics of it.

After the Bath's I walked around the town and did my damage shopping, I actually found a ice blue "snowflake" purse.  It was not rudely expensive so I HAD to buy it ;-)

So a pic of me at the Roman Bath's.  Leave it to me to whenever I ask someone to take a pic of me, I always find the person that has never used a digital camera before, I give up, the pics never turn out that good, oh well.

I also captured Flirt trying to take a Bath, she was getting in the spirit!

Reflections in the Bath