A Free Day In Paris

Paris Travel Blog

Flirt

So had a great day in Paris today.  My whole planned out thing got scratched and I just enjoyed the day wandering......  I think I like the fact that I have been here, no what there is, and can just kick back and enjoy it all day, nothing to rush to, nothing I have to see, just relax and do what I want.

I arrived, checked in and grabbed some lunch at a street cafe after wandering through the park next to the Louvre.  The weather called for showers all afternoon.  So after lunch went over to Musee d'Orsay, but the weather was nice out and the museum had a line wrapped around it like at Disneyland.  And anytime I see a line like anything that resembles Disneyland, I tend to run the other way.  The perk of growing up next door to Disneyland I guess.  So shopping sounded much better than standing in line to go inside when it was so nice out.

I have never been to Paris and just allowed a day to wander and shop, so yeah!!!  I figured the flagship Louie would be calling so towards the Champs I marched.  I was feeling very much like a local sporting my Loiue and thus, I found 3 Loiue's I need (not want, need).  But they would easily be over 100 bucks more each in Paris than in the states, so my credit card stayed in check.  I did do a little damage, but nothing too extreme in other shops.  After the Champs I headed toward Notre Dame, why I don't know, just seemed like a good walk.

Paris