A Few Days In Sydney

Sydney Travel Blog

Your Beautiful Thats For Sure

The few days me an the misses spent in sydney were in my book prob the highlight of the trip.

As u can c in the pictures i`d met my cousin in cairns to this day we still cant believe it happened so anyway she was on a contiki tour with loads of other people.  So her tour bus an our camper were both hittin the road the same day so me an trace (her name) said we`d av a race to sydney an the first 1`s who got to the hotel won. so who ever lost had to buy the other2a drink.

So anyways Niamh (my lady) an I an 3other girls all set off. All doin the usual thing stopping her stopping there, townsville, surfers paradise, brisbane, Ive fogotten most of the other places.

Well anyways about 10or11 days later we av sydney in our sights so i ring trace an she said that they`ve stopped to take a group photo but still not at the hotel so we still av a chance to win.  Then the bomb shell the driver wont bring us to the hotel cause they headin a different route so niamh an i av to take all our bags an run. well we get to traffic lights an whats stopped in them....... her bus with the hotel about 100 meters away so we ran 4our lives den the light goes green.... oh dear.

but thankfully a car was goin just that little bit slow an held up the bus 4 just those few extra seconds......... an we`d done it by i`d say no more than 4sec`s   a race that started from cairns an ended in sydney was an amazin feelin.

an the night out after, well thats for another day folks.....

photo by: Sunflower300