truly beyond Berlin

Ulm Travel Blog

Most of you probably already know this information, for I have not posted in quite some time. But for those who have not heard,  My Berlin experience has truly become beyond.  I was not happy with the work situation in Berlin, and one of Katie's contacts sent us an e-mail about an international school in Ulm needing a 7th grade teacher, so I went down for the interview, and ended up taking the job.

It has been a great experience, despite the long distance relationship with Katie.  Its funny I don't think we would have ever commuted between long island and baltimore, which is about the same distance were working with now, its wild what no money and a bad career decision will make you do.  Once I started teaching adults I realized how bad it was going to be for my teaching resume, and really started missing the school atmosphere.

I will try and get back in the swing of posting, and will send some pictures of Ulm, it is a beautiful little bavarian town.

Love to all
modernamericanlit says:
mr. p.,
what the dilly up with 7th grade, yo? barf! is it because you're a toys-r-us kid?
we saw a pineapple the other day in the super dubwa upair in hanover and thought of you.
Posted on: Mar 28, 2008
Noelle68 says:
Hey, Tom! Alan and I hope all is well. That long distance thing really sucks. How's the weather in Germany? We might get snow this Thursday, and we're always hoping for a snow day. :-)

What's Christmas like in Germany?

I would love to hear more food stories!

Noelle (and Alan)