thats not all...

Indianapolis Travel Blog

Not to metion there is also Indianapolis Speedway, Indianapolis Childrens Museum and much much more to mention. i moved to Indy in 2005 for a job. Lived there for 6 years until moving to Tunisia for an underterminded amount of time. Although I doubt I will be moving back there upon my return to America I think it served me well for the time I was there. Growing up in Iowa Im a midwest girl. Still nice to have the midwest values being in Indy with a flare of city life but without all the hussle and bussle. Meaning its nice to be able to drive to downtown and not be in traffic jams for 2 hours. Lived in DC and definately understand what its like drive for 2 hours to go 30 miles during rush hour traffic. Why waste my time like that? Yes Im sure Indy isnt exactly like NY, LA or even Chicago (which I could drive there in 2 hours if thats what I really wanted) But I still get professional sports, plays, music scene, bars, good restaurants, museums, lakes, parks etc.

You get my point. It has its crime as any other city. I must say they lack good transportation. If you dont have a car, pretty much sucks. No train and taxis are expensive like any other city. Local bus is ok once you fingure out the routes and the changes you have to make. Best if you are staying withing downtown but to hit the burbs is a pain. All in all I enjoyed my years there and think its a great place to for anyone to visit. Dont forget you footballers....they did land Super Bowl 2012. Hope yall dont freeze your butts off!