I can now sit down

Ao Luk Travel Blog

Today we did another community litter pick along the main Ao Luk road at 7am (groan).  This afternoon we have been planting plants at the teaching community centre to make it look a bit prettier and inviting...students bought along  plant clippings.  Looked quite good after we'd finished dotting them around the flower beds and the massive field mower had plowed down every large bush/tree in its path!

I taught a 90 minute lesson last night and it actually went quite well...well the Thai students (12 of them) didn't look as confused as they did on my last lesson.  Think the activites i did were quite good, tried to introduce the idea of text messaging as a measns of showing regular/irregular verbs.  Unfortunately i don't think they  quite understood my demonstration of me talking on a mobile phone!

Seems a bit cooler now, or maybe it's because I've got used to the weather...still don't have enough clothes to wear though, especially for teaching where we have to wear tousers/skirts below the knee, and tops that cover the top part of our arms.....

Ao Luk