St. Cloud, Minnesota.

Saint Cloud Travel Blog

After what always seems like the longest, most boring drive ever we got to St. Cloud around 3:00 or so and set off to find our hotel.  It was kind of out of the way but not too hard to find.  We stayed at the Best Western Americanna Inn.  I made reservations here about a month earlier on for super cheap and I figured the fact it was a Best Western it'd be pretty decent.  Wellllll, we weren't super pleased with it....yes it was a place to put our stuff and sleep but that was about it.

First of all it was hot there and the air conditioner in the room SUCKED!!!  So it was hot and sticky in the room, even at night when things cool down.  Then the showed sucked, the drain was tricky and if you bumped it the wrong way it would plug the drain and you'd be standing in ankle deep water.  The shower head was at about eye level so it didn't really shower down on you, more like at you.  The water temp kept changing from hot to cold and I had to keep adjusting it but yeah....there was free HBO and internet so we survived!!

Anyway Saturday we were pretty beat so we didn't do too much, just hit up the mall and a couple other stores and ended up just eating at Space Aliens which was pretty fun.  I won a couple little green alien guys from a claw machine and my boyfriend got his meal for free cause they had screwed it up....all in all it was a good time.

We were so beat we just went back to the hotel, watched some HBO, exchanged anniversary gifts (he got a new digital camera and I got a nintendo Wii!!! yay) and crashed for the night.

Saint Cloud