IMAX experience.

Saint Michael Travel Blog

IMAX theatre.

So after researching on the internet I found the closest IMAX theatre to us was in St. Michael which was right next to Albertville and only about a half hour away from St. Cloud, towards Minneapolis.  We weren't sure where the theatre was but we figured we'd find it.

Well after driving around everywhere and taking random pictures I stopped for gas and directions.  We finally got to the theatre and we were in shock at how huge it was compared to the town!

It had an actual replica of the windmill from Moulin Rouge inside the theatre, I pretty much freaked out about this!!

We got to see the movie 300 in an IMAX theatre (p.s. this was a first time in an IMAX for both of us as there are none in North Dakota) we were absolutely blown away!! It was so amazing and we were so happy we went. We will definately be visiting this theatre the next time we go to the cities!

After the movie we drove back to St. Cloud fighting falling asleep at the wheel.  I was soooo tired I barely got changed into my pajamas before crashing in bed.

All in all the best day of the vacation!

IMAX theatre.
My windmill from Moulin Rouge.
My windmill from Moulin Rouge.
wtf?!