Sea kayaking and ...

Ketchikan Travel Blog

Last night was our second (and final) formal dinner in the restaurant ... choices of entrees were: rack of lamb, lobster tail, or roast quail.  Liz took her usual steak (from the alternate column).  Deb and I had the lobster tail ... yummm!  We have EXCELLENT waiters at our table ... Jerome and Bernard.  Their even doing magic tricks for us sometimes!

We reached port in Ketchikan around 7 a.m., and Liz and Deb took off around 9 a.m. to go sea kayaking around the Tatoosh Islands.  They came back tired, but jazzed at how awesome the time out there was.  They say it was the best of all the excursions!  They saw sea otters, bald eagles, and, ... um, I can't remember them all ... you'll have to ask them when you see them!  :)

Dinner tonight was again AWESOME ... prime rib or duck a l'orange, or some great fish (that some at our table took).  Liz is looking forward to her second seaweed wrap tomorrow because it was very very invigorating for her the last time.  She also took "us" gambling in the casino ... she's a good, conservative gambler, as far as I (a rookie) can tell.  :)

Well, I've got to get to bed ... we lose an hour of time tonight, reaching west coast time, finally!  See you all SOON!

PS  OOOHHHH, ... almost forgot!  ... did you want to know the answer to the riddle from the other day?  ... it's "nothing".

Ketchikan