Koh Phangan, dream island!

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

Hey everyone,

After our first night in Haat Rhin, we woke at 10am quite hangover but going to a boat trip around the island. We went to a waterfall in Than Sadet, it was lovely. Then we were off to Thong Nai Pan to see the fabulous landscape and beaches. After that we went to Haad Salad to do some snorkelling... we saw some fabulous fish in the transparent water!!! Back to the bungalow, we were kind of all sick... appart from Ludivine... we must have had food poissening... lovely jobly!!!

The day after, we were feeling better but I didn`t eat much coz I could feel my stomach wasn`t that well. Anyway, we decided to do a relaxing day and went to the PLAYA the all day =) Then at night it was party time... yea was feeling better for some alcohol haha We had lots of fun and alcohol (again) and I actually really like my night, i tested the Beach of Kho Phangan by night hehe Wicked!!!

The third day was my last day in Thailand and my last day with the girls.
We wanted to go to some other beach on the island so we rented a scooter. Ludivine and Jonathan left before us as we wanted to find Fatime and see if she wanted to come with us at all. Then Morena and myself were off on the scooter trying to find Than Sadeet and Ludivine... without knowing how to get there haha Anyway we drove and we drove, we turn and trun back... arrived in Thong Sala where we were the first day and turned right to go to the other side of the island. We saw a sign "waterfall paradise`... thought it was the one we saw with the boat trip but no we were far up north on the island, which mean far away from our meeting point with Ludivine! Ah nevermind we climb a small mountain to see the waterfall and it was worth it, i`m telling u!!! We then drove to see the beach of ChaloKlum where we saw the sunset =)

Went back to the bungalow and i had an allergy to... jellyfish... yep you`ve heard me jellyfish (tiny little transparent one`s) My face was all swollen so I had to take tablets

What a nice way to spend my last night in Thailand, no?!?
being drunk in Koh Phangan it's a…
Koh Phangan