Going to Florence

Florence Travel Blog

Up early because we couldnt wait to get out of the Hell hole that was the Hotel on the French Riviera, certainly wasnt the experience I had expected.

We stopped at a French Perfumery. Then headed to Italy, stopping at our fourth AutoGrill for lunch. We arrived at Piza at about 4pm and had a quick walk to the Leaning tower of Piza. It was pretty nice but we didnt have time to go up to the top. Only had enough time to have a quck look ar the stalls and get an Alfa Romeo keyring for my Dad.

Arrived at our campsite in Florence during the late afternoon. The camp site is a great set up with cute little cabins with two bedrooms and sleeps 6. Its great because each cabin also has its own bathroom.

During the evening we got ready and headed into Florance to a bar. The bar served the "long pour". The long pour is a drink with between 3-4 shots in it - very brutal. Had 3 of these and was very happy!!. The bus was jumping on the way home with everyone dancing in the isle and having a ball. Was so much fun until I twisted my knee again. That pretty much ended my night. Adam also hurt his ankle, so we had a bit of a casualty corner happening.

Florence