Florence Travel Blog

This morning the bathroom in our cabin flooded which then flooded the two bedrooms in our cabin. Luckly nothing was on the floor, but you sort of have to swim around the bedrooms.

Went into Florence for a tour of the sites of the city. Having only hurt my knee the night before I wasnt feeling much like walking around and everyone was so hungover that we didnt really take in the city very well- It was also hot and wet. After our official tour which covered most of the most beautiful buildings in Florence including the "Cathederal".

Then we went our own way for the rest of the day to explore Florence. Florence is a lovely place, however hard to negotiate. I still cant get over how old everything is Europe is and its probably that one thing that amazes me everyday!!

After going home to get ready, we went for out tuscan dinner, whch was great. So much food, then to the Discotech which was filled with 14 year olds. Didnt stay there too long, before heading back to campsite bar. Turns out Adam had broken his ankle and was going to have to head back to London - poor Adam.

photo by: monky