Japan - August 8, 2007

Osaka Travel Blog

I woke up kind of early today so we [meaning yui, her boyfriend, and myself] could go to universal studios!! We took a bus there [seems everything in Osaka is reached by bus] and met up with Masayoshi [yui`s boyfriend] It was a little cooler and less humid than it had been the first couples of days but still too hot for comfort. We got there right as the park opened so we could put in a full day. 1st we went on the spiderman ride i went on that ride once before at universal studios in orlando. it was awesome and we got to ride it twice because of a minor malfunction the first time around. After that ride we went on the back to the future ride which was basically just a not as fun version of the spiderman ride. After that ride i called jeff on this weird international payphone type thinggie where you put in these phone cards. We talked for about 5 minutes then the three of us headed over to the Jurrasic park ride, I also went on this before but it`s so much fun!! The line for it was soooo long and it was hot hot hot and humid!! At the end of the ride you get splashed which was a nice, but temporary, relief. After the ride we went to eat and then went to "Snoopyland"!! it was so cute and i bought a snoopy couple cell charms while i was in there. the only this was the snoopyland was for kids so all the rides where kiddy rides :[ After snoopyland we went to the "Land of Oz" we saw a short musical there based on the "wicked" book .. well at least Yui and I saw it Masayoshi fell asleep and everyone was pointing and laughing at him after the show since we went up on a balcony to watch and pretty much everyone was out of the auditorium before a guard woke him up, LOL. After he woke up we went to this shop to buy something to drink. After we went on this really cool rollar coaster called the "Dream Coaster" where you listened to music as you rode. We then left the park and walked the shops around Universal. There were a lot so it took a while, Yui and I took some Purikura and then we went back into the park [thanks to that nifty blacklight stamp] and ride the "Dream Coaster" one more time and to walk around a bit. After we went back to Yui`s grandmothers to eat dinner and then I went to sleep. Yui stayed up with her boyfriend for a while longer.
photo by: yasuyo