Japan - August 7, 2007

Osaka Travel Blog

This morning I woke up rather early to find that i`d gotten my time of the month. ack. after going to the bathroom i went back to sleep until around 9. Yui and her grandmother woke up around the same time. We were going to go to the hot springs that morning but I couldn`t due to this unfortunate turn of events ... blah. So instead Yui and I headed out to buy some girlie things, haha. After coming back we decided to go to this part of Osaka with all these places to shop. It took another long bus ride to get there. We met Yui`s boyfriend there which I didn`t know was going to happen which made me kind of sad since i already missed jeff a llot and it doesn`t help if your friends there with her boyfriend kissing playfully and holding hands .. gah. I started feeling slightly better once we started shopping since i could go around the store myself and look at the items. we shopped all day and i ended up getting some things for myself and jeff. After shopping Yui and I headed back to her grandmothers place and then we went out to eat at this Chinese resturaunt with her grandmother and her aunt. After that we watched some T.V and I turned in early.
photo by: yasuyo