AsiaJapanTokyo

Japan - August 28, 2007

Tokyo Travel Blog

JAPAN - DAY 26 - SHIBUYA

So this morning Yui went to work and I had her set her alarm for 8AM so I wouldn`t oversleep. I got up right at 8AM and got ready to go to Shibuya. I took the bus to the subway station at 9:30AM and then took the subway to Shibuya station. Easy, no biggie. I went shopping at the Shibuya 109 complex. It was nice being on my own shopping since I could look at everything I wanted to, and unlike Yui I take a long time in stores and even when I find something I like I always wait until the end to buy stuff, therefore it takes me about 3 plus hours to shop, haha. I ended up buying high-heels which i`d been wanting to buy for a while now, a skirt, shirt, this cell-phone sticker thinggie which i`m going to use when i get a new cell-phone, some flats socks, & perfume ... grand total = $200 or close to it anyways. Gah I didn`t really want to spend that much ESP since I am going to Disney on Thursday ... but I really like everything I bought so I guess it`s worth it. Basically all my money will be used up [there goes my savings, :P haha, oh well] because I need about $100 for Dinsey [$50 just for admission] .. Buying Jeff`s shirts [$100], Still need to buy a few last minute gifts, & the box of snacks ... PLUS shipping costs. Will cost $500 very easily. Anyways I took the subway back and on the way some teenage girl came up to me and asked me something in Japanese two times, I told her I didn`t speak Japanese and she went away ... strange, I wonder what she wanted. Anyways so then I got back to her house and she came home a few hours later. Yui`s mother`s friend came over and left this CUTE Yorkshire Terrier puppy, I think they`re just watching him ... omg he`s so cute and like a baby, he had a pack with all his food and dishes in it and his little brush`s and stuff, OMG i love him ^^!! He is so friendly too and smells like soap sohe must have had a bath, aww!! [check out pics in random album].
JAPAN - DAY 26 - SHIBUYA