Japan - August 22, 2007

Yokohama Travel Blog

Shopping again !! [Didn`t I tell you they love it?]. Anyways Yui woke me up at 10AM to tell me to get ready since we where heading out before she went to work. After I showered and got dressed and stuff we headed out on the bus and subway to the Yokohama shopping district. Guess who came with us, haha ... nah Yui's boyfriends cool so I don`t mind him hanging out all the time, not like I have a say anyways. But yeap we shopped, basically I didn`t buy anything but we ate at that Cafe where I`d had the Korean pancake before, this time I ordered Pasta with Egg ... weird combination, but in Japan they seem to love Eggs of pretty much everything, it was good .. it sort of tasted like Mac&Cheese. We also had Strawberry pasteries & tea at this other Cafe place, it was REALLY good, and it better be for $1,000\ After shopping around some more Yui had to head off to work. Her boyfriend took a different sunway then us since he didn`t have to go to work. I got off 2 stops before her, and this was now my second trip on the bus by myself, I got back to her house safely ... Thank You ^^ Yui got home late, 9:30PM. I started watching this Taiwanese Drama "Smiling Pasta" it`s pretty funny but the girl in it tries too hard to be cute and her voice is somewhat annoying.
photo by: maka77