Japan - August 17, 2007

Yokohama Travel Blog

JAPAN - DAY 15
[FRIDAY]

This morning Yui had to work from 8:00 - 2:00. I woke up around 10AM and made myself lunch. I then took a shower and got ready for the day. I watched the movie "The Parent Trap" haha & when the movie was over it was time for me to go meet Yui @ the subway station. Now this was my first time taking the bus to the station alone so I was a bit nervous about getting lost and such. I wen to the bus stop and some old ladies where there who tried to talk to me so I just smiled and nodded at them .. they seemed happy with the response, haha. Thankfully I got to the subway station without getting lost. I got there at 2:50PM and Yui didn`t show up until 3:15 ... I was starting to get somewhat worried even though I knew I was at the right station. When she got there we took a subway and met 2 of her friends at a McDonalds. They where speaking in Japanese since neither could speak English, besides like "hello, nice to meet you". So I doodled a lot as we ate [and drank our free coffee`s haha]. After we ate one of her friends had to go home so Yui, Sayaka [her friend], and I headed to the mall we`d gone to the previous day [you`ll find that a lot of the time japanese girls spend is shopping]. We looked at the shops we didn`t have time for the day before and some of the same ones as well. We ate at this Cafe where I had the Korean Pancake [don`t know the actual name]. Then we went to a different mall place. There I bought glasses and then it started to rain. [first time since I got here, well unless you count that sun shower in Osaka]. We went back inside to buy umbrellas [100\!! ^^] and took some Purikura. After we took the subway back to her house and then her mom picked us up. When we got back to Yui`s house I called Jeff and then ate dinner and went to sleep.
Yokohama