Long time no see!!

Bristol Travel Blog

Well, haven't I been the busy bee! My camera broke (well, in fact one of my flatmates broke it in a drunken moment although he denies it and therefore hasn't offered me any money for it) and I can't afford to buy anotehr one. So I have to rely on my phone, which is shit for taking pictures so I never have any :( Although my only photos at the moment would be of numerous nights out on the piss! But either way, I miss them.

Money situation is fairly awful - I overspent in my first month back at uni and am now living off very little! Things are great generally though - final year uni is tough - I've had loooooads of work, and I've already started my essays for January (thats dedication!) but at least I'm enjoying my courses. Although French is quite trying! Doing presentations in front of the class is terrifying!

Heading back to London an the family for Christmas although not sure about New Year yet...maybe Bristol, maybe London chez mes parents, or with my best mate and her two housemates...I dunno. New Years Eve is always bigged up though and its never as good as you hope its gonna be! But that is the extent of my travels in teh near future, I'm gonna go mad! I haven't really even left Bristol (except for a few days in Poitiers, couple of days back in Nancy, and a brief trip back to London for a training course in becoming a language ambassador for the South West of England - v interesting!)
Bristol