AsiaChinaBeijing

So uhh... that was interesting...

Beijing Travel Blog

So uh... I was surprised when I logged onto travbuddy today... Writer's award... I really don't think I wrote anything special...
Interesting. Haha, now I have something to brag about in my resume, maybe? =-]
Finals are approaching and I am freaking out right now. Really need to start studying soon.
The whole travel plan with other people is really annoying. People need to organize themselves (and I'm NOT organizing anything for anyone anymore. From now on, I only think for myself and people who are immediately related to my actions) and plan accordingly. It isn't that hard to coordinate, seriously. Just find a time and sit down and talk.
I am still thinking if I want to travel by myself. Jin Lan is going to Shanghai by herself. I really can't imagine roaming the city alone. I'd feel so... awkward. I really don't know/can't decide. The whole idea of traveling by myself sounds really cool, but then i know for a fact that by the end of the trip, I'll probably be depressed and will be desparate for human company. Am I trying to grow up too quickly? I really don't think I'm ready for lone travel yet, even though people get on my nerves all the time.
Anyways. Thank you.