the smiley face in the sky

Bangkok Travel Blog

did u smile today? ;)
6.44 pm : *knock knock* my message alert tone had wake me up from my reverie then I clicked my phone to read my latest sms from New "Hey go out and look at the moon. She's smiling now. No joke!! :-)" after I read that sms I'd like to see what's happen in the sky but I can't go out and look at the sky at the moment cause I was on the metro.

7.00 pm : I arrived Hua Lumphong Metro Station, I'd try to look at the sky but didn't see the moon so I decided to take the cab from there to home.

7.08 pm : finally I've seen the smiley face on the sky as New mention on her sms when to cab cross the Phra Pok Klao Bridge but I've seen it only 30 - 45 sec .... even it's very short time but it can put a smile on my face :) after that I'd sent out sms to my friends to told them to look at the sky too and I thought I'd take photo of this astronomical phenomenon when I'm home!!!

taken with canon S2IS song : lonely moon - the cat empire
30 pm : arrived home but can't see the moon from my home so I decided to walk down on the street with my camera and looking for the moon and I found the smiley face on the sky again after 2 min. walked from home (^__^) ... let's check out the only one pic of "the smiley face in the sky" that I'd taken ... so pity that i didn't have tripod with me when i taken this shot >__<  but hope it can put a smile on your face too!!!

P.S.
Thanks New for your sms to told me about this cute thing in the sky if I didn't got it maybe I'll miss chance to see it.
The smiley face in the sky this time created by Venus, Jupiter and a crescent moon and it won’t happen again until March of 2012.
did u smile today? ;)
taken with canon S2IS song : l…
Bangkok