The Gig

Sheffield Travel Blog

YEAH!
We set off earliy after packing up the car. Five of us in a regular sized car which would have seated five comfotablely if there was not a baby seat in the car as well. We rounded the M25 well and stopped at the service station on the M1 for a pit stop. A few hours later we rolled into Sheffield to the Hallam Arena. We ate at the resturant opposite which was full of metalers in black t-Shirts discussing the vertues of the Hysteria album. After food we went a queued with the other fans. Once inside I bought the usual tour shirt and a beer. Moving as close to the stage as was possible and still able to breath we found a spot. The first band was put on, or so it seemed to test the sound level. Next up were Cheap Trick which were very good. But an hour after them came the main event. Def Leppard! The atmosphere was electric, the band were outstanding. two hours passed in a short time and it was not long before we were on our way out. The best thing my wife made me do was to buy the tickets. Thanks Dear.
brownh27 says:
I am glad I made you buy the tickets and thatyou went. I new you would regret it if you hadn't gone. xx
Posted on: Sep 01, 2007