Getting ready for take-off

Antwerp Travel Blog

First of all I would liek to thank all of you who gave me such a warm welcome here. I mainly joined to post something in the forum, as I already have a blog site. BUT since there seem to be a lot of nice ppl here, I'll just opaste my blogs here aswell.

As the clock keeps ticking away, I’m (finally) getting a bit nervous. OMFG, how will I do this? The answer came from my London-friend Annouschka: “Just like you did it last time” & right she was ;-)

One thing’s for sure, I will NOT be missing my job. The last coupple of weeks I’ve really started to wonder what the **** I’m doing here… Emptied about 70% of my appartment yesterday & put my stuff @ my parents. So now there’s no more dining table, high-tech workspace or cozy couch. Feels very surreal to be camping in your own house.

Finally started booking accomodation for my first days in Lima. I’m thinking this will be well worth the coupple of extra €’s, to buy some peace of mind. It doesn’t seem too appealing to have to go look for a hostel after being in a 14hrs flight. looks nice, let’s go & find out if they really are.

Let's get this show on the road!