Long distance between Japan and Morocco

Marrakech Travel Blog

Dinner on the street

My flight was from Itami Airport(Osaka)-Haneda Airport(Tokyo)-Doha(Qutar)-Marrakech(Morocco). Totally 30 hours traveling to get Marrakech which attracted me with different culture and atmosphere last time.  I would love to see more this country also want to return Sahara Desert as I felt "I'm coming back here again..."

Hassan waited me at the airport. We will traveling together for 10 days this time. He was a driver for our Sahara Desert tour last time and again he will be driving during I'm staying here in Morocco as I don't have a driving licence. I rent a 4×4 from his cousin’s company which we used last time.

We stayed at the apartment in Marrakech. This apartment is quite huge and comfortable as I could stay like local lives.

Dinner on the street
Hassan cooked for me at the kitchen most popular Moroccan cuisine "Tagine-pot" someties. But the first night we went to have dinner out side near the apartment. There are some shops for foods,daily stuffs,bank,etc...It was easy to find the place for dinner.  I remember that I had bad condition after back home last time as I do low carb diet usually so I have to becareful this time. I do try to not much carb to eat.  We orderd grilled chicken and (something)meat. Usually local doesn't use cutlery,they use bread grasp foods. It's difficult at first but to easy way (or I say wild). Uh..I'll like this way :)

We planed for trip from tomorrow at night but nothing much plan. Tomorrow will visit Essaouira as I booked riad there,but day after tomorrow we don't know what we do...  I have some idea to visit,but I don't like make strict plan so we decided that just GO!!! We'll see where we go next :)   Sometimes traveling no plan is fun.

I'm so excited to discovery different in Morocco!

yasuyo says:
Thank you very much taking time on my blog :)
It’s my pleasure to share my travel story!
Posted on: Mar 13, 2018
vicIII says:
Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories with us, Yasuyo!
Posted on: Mar 13, 2018
Dinner on the street
I’m a bit nervous traveling 30 h…
I’m a bit nervous traveling 30 …
Doha