The Big Apple

New York Travel Blog

Took the chineese bus from Philly to NYC this morning, much more convenient than Greyhound. They run every half hour, so you just turn up and go on the first one, with Greyhound you have to be there an hour in advance, and with the Chineese bus you're let out in the middle of China town, which is a must see in NYC, so you can cross that off your list right away ;-)

I haven't done much here yet, just hung out enjoying the sun in Central Park (last time I was here it was winter and rainy) Right now I'm waiting for Kati to turn up, can't remember when she's supposed to have landed, so I just hope she'll find it allright at some point... The HI-NY is fine, I think it's the biggest I've ever seen, nice and clean and with good facillities, and 5 min from Central Park (far from everything else though)

Tomorrow I hope I can convince Kati to go to the Coney Island Fair, which is a special event this weekend. She's flying to Ittaka early sunday, but I'm not leaving untill 17.30, so have plenty of time go to the Gay Pride Parade. So a perfect weekend to visit NYC when I'm not that interested in wandering around museums. I do hope to go up the Empire State Building at night, and just pop into the Photographic Center across from CP.

New York