london: like a bad penny, back again.

London Travel Blog

I'm just letting you all know that I got in safe.  I'm suffering a bit since I was kind of planning on a longer flght into europe .. the 6 hours from dulles to london isn't nearly enough if you didn't get a lot of sleep the night before.  So, I'm a bit hung over, a bit tired and well.. just a bit of everything.  Weather has been freaky this morning, but on the upside, it isn't raining (yet).  I've also been productive in that I was able to find the egyptian embassy and get my application for a visitor visa in.  Now that I've gotten Syria and Jordan, this would mean that I could concentrate on just being there vs worrying if I am going to be let into the countries in question.  Flights were rather uneventful, although I did have kind of prick sitting next to me.. such is life.  I think they resent the fact that a bum like me gets into business class.. and I laugh.  Mu ha ha ha.  Think I'm going to hang with my homeboys over at the palace, buckingham palace and whatnot, while I let my hangover drown in h2o and wait for the embassy to process my passport and whatnot.. then .. well, I need to goof around until a respectable time so I can get into this time zone.  Cheers.

London