last night in queenstown

Queenstown Travel Blog

so today's my last night in queenstown and then off to dunedin (the original name for edinburgh, so you can guess that it was probably founded by them there scotts).  i'm still sick.  but definitely better than the previous few days so i will probably chance it and have a few drinks in honor of our new friend Jennifer's 25th b-day.  queenstown is such a very chill place.  easy to lose time here, just sitting around and appreciating the view from the deck of the hostel or in a resturant hanging out with friends.  another thing you're likely to lose is the contents of your wallet.. yikes!  so easy to drop money on various bits and bobs or on a sky dive or a river rafting tour or horseback riding or bungee jump, canyon swing, basically, we've all agreed that this is disneyland on steroids.  the adreneline junkie's 6 flags...

hmm remembered what i was going to complain about yesterday.. my bed at the hostel.  squeeks something fierce and its made for someone about 6 inches shorter than I am.. i can't imagine what it would be like if I were 6'3" or something.. yikes.

well, i'm going ot enjoy the sunshine, weather report was for crappy weather and it looks like its one of those days that weatherman are completely without use.

Queenstown