EuropeSpainMijas

The white village,Mijas

Mijas Travel Blog

Mijas!!

We took a taxi to come the bus station. Because we had to take a bus ta 9:50 from Malada.

At the bus station,we wanted to buy foods. I found something local foods at the cafeteria in a bus station. We ordered 2 kind of foods saying "we will take a bus at 9:50!!",the shop staff is well knowing what we need and to make satisfy.  We had that foodds in a bus,the staff make it hot also put 2 breads and some paper napkin. H ealso didn' forget folk.Nothing complain!

The bus cost is 2.30 euro each one way...It's so cheap!! I asked twice to the ticket officer if it was wrong... but no,alright. It takes 1 hour and half. The bus wasn't the same like an interurbn bus before,it was more local bus. No matter for me if it takes us destination Mijas.

My daughter Ayano and me in a white village,Mijas!

The white village Mijas is small village. When we arrived there the woman at information is very kindness. She allow us put our luggage at the information until 14:00 which they close the information desk. Also gave us bus time schdule with good information as we needed to go to Tarifa to take ferry at that day. There was not direct bus to Tarifa from Mijas. We had to transfer at Fuengirola then needed to be there until 15:00. Now I know how long I can stay in Mijas and what time should we take a bus from Mijas to Fuengirola.

We start exploring the village along the map we got at the information. It's so pretty everywhere in Mijas. The tiny path,the loose slopes,and white walls everywhere.

Pretty wall
.. It's like in an illustrated book. Lovely!!  We walk all wround by 2 hours then back to the information pick up our luggages. Then took a bus for Fuengirola. It's just 15 min from Mijas. Tthe bus cost is 1.55 euro each.

At the Fuengirola,We had to buy the bus tickets for Tarifa. But there is not direct bus so we had to transfer at Algeciras to Tarifa.  We had to wait 1 hour at there. Oh well,it look like a small town Fuengirola so I tried to buy my converter also needed charge on my iPhone. The sport bar is next the bus station. We enter the bar and asked where I can get the converter. They tought me a small store which is running Chainese old couple behind of the bar. I bought one at the store then tried to charge my phone after 1 min,it doesn't work.

The Rock
.. I try to change at the store then Chaninese couple  accepted very friendly. I feel better to get power on my iPhone. I need google map and my travel plan was writting on iPhone memo.

It's time on boarding bus. From Fuengirola to Algeciras bus ticket was 11.53 euro each,one way.  Mostly the bus along the coast of south Spain. It was very beautiful resort place I look from bus window. I like moving by bus and walk because I could see everything we through.  The bus stop by Linea which is at front of Gibraltar. Ohh!!! I wanted to go to Gibraltar! I was so excited to see The Rock also the port and town. It's just less 1km until Gibraltar I think. I wish I could come here again in the future.

At Algeciras,we transfer to another bus forTarifa. The cost is 2.45 euro each for one way. Actuarlly I don't remember how to transfer and how long takes time for it. My travel memo said just the cost.

Mijas!!
My daughter Ayano and me in a whit…
My daughter Ayano and me in a whi…
Picasso