We found the arts in Granada

Granada Travel Blog

Street art

Only one night stay in Granada. this trip being too busy. I like the city but not much. It's clean and urban so I'm not curious like my country.

In the morning,what we can do until our bus time schedule. Of course there is a very famous place Alhambra,but honestly we are bored to see the buildings,sightseeing places... Then we decided to do something other doesn't! My daughter suggestion about to visit some street arts. Before the trip we watched the documentaly movie about "Banksy" who is painting on the street behind closed doors. But some art dealers are get rid off  his perormance with wall to sell on a market. The scribble being sometimes not just it.

Street art
It could be art,voice,news,efect the society,etc... I'm not criticize it. Also my daughter loves painting,she found information about some street arts in Granada.

We walk along the google map to the direction street art area. It is not far from our hotel. Probably after 15 min,the atmosphere is like more local and we found a street art! Some are look like for the advertisiments like a veterinarian has a paint of animal on the entrance,the bar "ant" has a paint of ant. But sometimes old and the arts! Only two of us exciting at front of arts on the street. And I loved that moment very much. No regret skip the Alhambra,I could feel much better to found our travel style.

During walk around that area,we found nice place for breakfast.

Street art
Want to have seats and be relaxing. The cafe is crowded maybe because other cafe are now ready for open. We ordered bread and coffee and juice. The bread,I order tomato and my daughter pate. But I don't know why I just believe it strawberry jam and peanut butter when it comes. Maybe just by looking. We cut half and share them. I told her "I'll eat something sweets later"...there shouldn't be any sweets. My daughter wondering what I am saying. Hahaha,we laugh a lot there. Feeling much better in the morning after walk and art and laughter.

Well,the next destination is Malaga. I really have not feeling like to go to there but convenient to stay and move to somewhere because I didn't decide yet to go to bitween Mijas,Roda,Gibraltar. Just neeeded to be near thoes area. We took a  bus from near the hotel to the ALSA bus station.

Street art Bar Ant