The end of the trip

Abu Dhabi Travel Blog

In Abu Dhabi,

I and my daughter were wake up around noon on a sofa at the airport. Luckily we got a good sofa and the airport staff hang blanket us during night. Also they gave us two pet bottle waters. The waiting place was empty during we were there,just a few people like us. We decided to move because we just take off from the air-plain.  The immigraton staff was sueprised when he saw us because none arriving any air-plain at that time. (We know there is still people make him surprise.hehe) . We said,we were sleeping at waiting room whole night,and came from Casablanca. I was calm because sometimes my mistake growing me up how to behave in this stuation. Abu Dhabi airport is so easy,we get out side soon.

A big plate!
.. I was actuarlly hoping it difficult then I can spent some times there without boring. We tried some restaurant and some money exchange with some Moraccan DH. But it wasn't work. My bank account which I could take off cash from ATM was empty,so I had to wait put money in that account.

I went out side to smoke. Then a man walk close to me sating "Taxi?". Ahh,he is a taxi driver. I reply to him "I want to take a taxi but I have no money" with bluntly. Then he said,"What? you have no money? Have you had something foods?" I said "No."  Then he continue "Let's go to eat,I bring you."

What??

"No, worry. It's OK"

then he said," Come on,no worry about money. You have to eat someting."

"I'm OK nothing to eat ...but I have a daughter..."

Then he said "Bring your daughter! Come on"

I told my daughter "Hey.

At the restaurant
.. a stranger said that he bring us to eat something..."

My daughter said "Are you sure? How looks is he? Not dangerous??" I said,he look not bad person.

Then Abed(A taxi driver) brought us to eat Alabian style restaurant because I request him something local!! Haha... Abed driving to near the airport. He remind my daughter's name quickly as Aya is common name in Alabia. He is like our granpa now. He take care us very much giving foods,juice,and teaching how to eat with fingers. He ordered a big plate for us. I wish I didn't have like ill at that time. It was very nice food and experience. My daughter eat a lot so happily. Abed talk about his family and he is from Syria 10 years ago,so at least his family is safe in Abu Dhabi. I asked him many times about sending money later from Japan or send something for his kids but he refused all I offered saying "It's nomal to help people when they are in a trouble".

Eating with fingers is her first experience
How nice parson,I'm a stranger for him.

Abed asked me after meal,about shesha. "YES!!" I want to have an authentic! Then he brought us the cage near the restaurant. It was very big Shesha,at first we share one then Abed ordered one for me:P I enjoyed it very much and I thought to enjoy something he gave me is what I can do for him right now.  Abed driving back the airport for us,then brought us to a shop. "Aya,what do you want? Chocalate?" Ahh... I will be back Abu Dhabi and will to see him again like to visit a granpa sometimes. We exchanged phone number so I can contact him next time.

When I back in reality...my friends asked me about my trip. You know,I always always talk about a taxi driver Abed. The world it still beautiful by people who has beautiful mind.

Thank you for reading my blog until last.

At the restaurant
Eating with fingers is her first e…
Eating with fingers is her first …
Shesha at cafe