Tangier in Morocco! Landing on Africa!!

Tangier Travel Blog

Te beautiful mosque

After traveling 1 hour by a ferry,we landed on Africa!! Hello Tangier,Morocco. It's almost 20:00 being dark and it made beautiful view around the port. Many taxi driver try to get clients,they asked us as well but I know most expensive taxi is at the airport,port,train station,bus station... yes,we are newbie here just arrived. We ignor thoes taxi then try to get one at out of port.  How nice the mozque near the port and sunset welcomed us showing beauty! We caught a taxi just at front of the gate. The driver is an old man very talkative. We need to get a train for Casablanca! The driver brought us at the train station with explaining the places we through.

I'm very happy landing on Africa!!
He look like very happy people,we laugh a lot during riding on a taxi. The train station is very small and behind of building,I couldn't find it alone never... The taxi driver along us till ticket booth like father do for his daughter. Then the station staff said that they don't have a train for Casablanca tonight as got something problem. It seems like happen sometimes there as people not surprising or so on. The boys on the line were friendly,try to talk with us in English and explain the situation.  The taxi driver got a new client at the station but he worried about us what we do later... I told him that we try to get a bus. Then he told me "I'll back here in 5 min after I send the new client so don't move here I promise in 5 min!!" Hahaha,he is so funny and kind.
Tangier
I told him "OK, start 5 min!" then he is gone. During we wait the driver, we talk with an another old man at the constrction building. between us there is a fance as look like he just stay there for security. We start chatting together then the man also very happy person. Since we arrived in Tangier,I don't know how many times I laugh loud!!

The taxi driver came back then he brought us to the CTM bus station. It was kinda away from the station. He explain the points where we are and where is the bus station to get rid off our worries I think. At the bus station,he along us as well and ask the staff to take care us. I really thank to the driver,the first person I met in Mrocco also Africa. I love Morocco very much alreay!

I bought the bus tickets from Tangier to Casablanca is 150DH each for one way. It takes 4 hours. We had to wait our bus until 23:59. Why not 0:00 ? That's funny for me,oh well we have about 3 hours at the bus station. We charge iPhone there and got private wifi from the staff :P also had some snacks.   The bus was comfortable,I could sleep sometimes.

Te beautiful mosque
Im very happy landing on Africa!!
I'm very happy landing on Africa!!
Mosque
The ferry we took
The ferry we took
@Gibraltar
@Gibraltar
I saw this one in a Movie :)
I saw this one in a Movie :)
photo by: idiosyncraticJRNYS