Flying back to reality

Casablanca Travel Blog

My daughter looks like happy!

After long journey,I really dislike that moment which waiting my boading. I'm thinking why I have to finish my journey...yes,this is why I changed my job and still on the way to get my dream ,"Traveling whole my life" . Anyway we have to back in the reality for now.

It seems like something wrong with Ethihad airline. We were very close to the plane by bus but return to the gate and again we had to wait some time. Again,we need check our boarding pass then the ground attendant said,"Do you want to up grade for business?". WHY NOT?? at the same time my daughter is in my brain so I told her "But I have a daughter so if you gave her up grade as well.." YEAH!! We got business class until AbuDhabi!  I think they did double booking. Some people are got business class and it was full! Unfortunatelly my daughter and I were saparated seats,I asked a flight attndant that she is there alone and can't speak English please take care her.

I ordered champagne at first :)
Then sometimes the flight attendant report me how she is doing "Now,she is watching the movie". Haha,that's cool. The flight was really comfortable as we could sleep legs stretch out. Also order foods,drinks as much as I want anytime...but I had belly problem at that time. I wish I had second chance to get up grade seat!!! :P  Therfore I was sleeping for 7 hours during I got business class at Ethihad.

When we arrived at AbuDhabi. It was night. I was planning to go to Dubai and stay 23 hours there. But my belly was still strange or going worse. We stayed at the waiting room until morning laying down on the sofa. We both are seems like getting too tired with too long travel by bus, 2,552km(1,586mile).

yasuyo says:
Yes,but I was sleeping 6 hours and half. lol
Posted on: Nov 12, 2017
trippin_jen says:
7 hours is good enough to enjoy a classy flight!;)
Posted on: Nov 12, 2017
yasuyo says:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was very comfortable:D the flight is 7 hours! Not much though better than nothing:) Go go Etihad,it seems like good ;)
Posted on: Nov 10, 2017
I ordered champagne at first :)
I don’t know how to use the syst…
I don’t know how to use the sys…
Beer and peanuts
Beer and peanuts
Ohh I can stretch out my legs!!
Ohh I can stretch out my legs!!
Sandwiches:)