A special church in Piraeus, Greece

Piraeus Travel Blog

Back on November 23rd I got a message/comment from (missandrea81) Andrea about a picture in her Piraeus/Athens blog that she thought she heard it scream "Clean me up, Roger!".  Those were her words exactly.  So I looked through and found the shot she was speaking of and verified with her that it was indeed the right one. Lord knows, I’d hate to fix the wrong one. J

After all, I am not that deep into paranormal activity, like ghosts that speak to me or things flying across the room.  Well, being the Thanksgiving week, I let her know that it would take a little time.

I had done another shot of this same church some time back for Sylvia and David (sylviandavid) taken from just a slightly different angle and although it had a few or the wires in it, those multitude of street car wires didn’t show so much in theirs.

So now, 5 days later I feel the ghosts are settled and the shot can be shown without the threat of anything screaming, jumping out at you, or being spooky.  I hope she likes it.

Oh, and I told her I put in Mickey Mouse, or something.  And this one I even signed.

bkretzer says:
Great work, Roger! You're a Pixel Prestidigitator!
missandrea81 says:
Incredible! Thanks sooo much for taking the time between eating turkey and celebrating to perform this little miracle. lol on the signature. I couldn't even tell without zooming in.
travelman727 says:
Roger, sometimes I think you really are from another planet! Another photo miracle :-D
Posted on: Nov 29, 2009
After, do you hear any screaming??…
After, do you hear any screaming?…
photo by: Stigen