Straightening the pictures

Amstelveen Travel Blog

Her original photo

The other day I was browsing through Wesenmacke’s (Mackenzie's) photos, because she had just earned the Photographers award.   I saw a cute picture she had taken of a pair of pictures hanging on the wall at the Clara Maria, a nice place they stayed near Amsterdam. See her description and learn more, it sounds wonderful.

The two pictures were cartoonish with a Momma bear and her cub and she was tucking the baby bear in for a nice nights sleep.  Cute pictures, but they were not straight on the wall and it got to my OCD.  I had to straighten them up.

So I downloaded it, with her permission on course, and set about my work.  I first had to remove all of the cheese and clogs from the property there at Clara Maria, then remove the structure from around the wall on which they were hanging, then remove the wall from the paintings.  I adjusting one painting by two degrees and the other by three-quarters of one degree in the opposite direction and then began replacing the wall behind them, the structure holding up the wall and then replace all of the clogs, cheese and other items I had moved to finish the project.  Once completed, I let the owners play golf, make cheese and do whatever they desired.

Much easier to look at now.  Phew…….

jennjeff1 says:
Photoshop is AMAZING! Thanks Roger!
Posted on: May 21, 2008
wesnmacke says:
***this is me jumping up and down and clapping my hands*** YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Perfect!!!! Now I don't have to get that awful crink in my neck to look at these pics anymore!!!! Wonderful! **all nice and clam for a 1/2 second****..."Thank you Roger!"
**back to jumping up and down and again** ;D
Posted on: May 20, 2008
yheleen says:
great work Kuya Roger :0) am sure Macke's will be delighted to know about it :)
Posted on: May 20, 2008
Her original photo
After rehanging the wall behind th…
After rehanging the wall behind t…
photo by: wesnmacke