AsiaChinaBeijing

Eric throws down the gauntlet

Beijing Travel Blog

Okay, for my next trick, Eric has thrown down the gauntlet.  He mentioned one where he too was at the Forbidden City.  I’m not sure this is the one he was talking about or not, but it was one of a very few I could find.  And this one was one of those that just begged for a little change.

This one took a little while, because not only people, but cars, busses, and taxis had to be relocated to another part of the city. L0L

I’ve had a couple of people ask if I could do some for them, some for on-line and some just for them.  Any body else have some for me to work on?  Just remember, it’s easier to take something out than to put something in.

lealealou says:
Wow, I was looking at this pic earlier and was wondering how he managed to be there when it was so quiet and was upset that my pix have people in them!! Good job, you are very welcome to edit any of my photos! ;)
Posted on: Aug 17, 2010
TravellinChic says:
Feel free to work on any of mine :) I'll be very happy to get some photos fixed :P I don't know anything about photo editing..I hope I'll learn it soemday :) You are very very good! You must be meticulous and patient :) Great job! :)
Posted on: Jul 13, 2010
crystalware says:
You are very good at this. I am impressed. :)
Posted on: May 04, 2007
Erics - Before
Eric's - Before
Erics - After
Eric's - After
Then I got to looking closer and r…
Then I got to looking closer and …
Beijing