One of the most interesting photography museums I've ever visited

Stockholm Travel Blog

Oh the days! Trips always seem to get over just when I'm getting into the mood of things! I woke up that morning, as always by 7a and headed for breakfast. The pesky roommate asked if I could borrow some soap. Anyway, I left rather relaxedly (and ensured I showered and checked out after everyone else had left the room). I didn't have a whole lot planned. I was going to visit Drottningholm Palace but it was closed for the season (yes!). So, I  decided to just visit the Photography museum, walk around the central/shopping area and head to the airport.

To get to the photography museum, one must take a ferry (well, the same ferry I took to the ABBA  museum, but in the other direction). It arrived on time and we departed. I was one of very few on the ferry. The problem though was, I thought it'll be an easy walk to the photography museum from the dock but it was LONG. Plus, didn't help that there's major construction work going on which means  i had to walk up the road (above the museum), then find a public stairway to the museum. Plus, it was raining and the roads were filled  with puddles.

I've written a detailed review of the museum below.

Once done with the museum, I caught the subway to the central district. I walked around for a bit, but the rain was patering rather hard, and it just didn't make sense to walk around for the sake of walking around. So, with a microwave friendly mac'n'cheese in hand, I headed back to the hostel. I used the kitchen facilities, warmed  my lunch (whilst charging my mobile) and spent time till 215p when I thought I'd head to the station.

And here began the problem - the bus was delayed by over 25 minutes to a point where I started panicking. I had to go to the terminus, and then catch the Arlanda Express.

Fortunately, the bus did arrive - and I headed to the terminus with a 5 min wait for the Express. Goodbye Stockholm!

As a totally offtopic, I thought I was riding in the same bus with a very popular S Indian actress Suhasini. Turns out, it was just a look-alike, as she was on the return bus as well. LOL!

Stockholm Sights & Attractions review
By far, one of the best photo museums hands down!
You'd never guess what's in this treasure chest as you approach it. Set by a set of ol' warehouses and today's cruise ship shops, the areas around it … read entire review
Stockholm